Friday, March 15, 2013

F is for Fairies and other beings

Do I believe in fairies? Well, that answer is not a simple yes or no. I believe there are beings of another realm, with whom we have only limited communication. I believe some of these are the souls of those who have lived as humans before: ghosts. I believe that there are others, as well, but they are harder to define. I think we humans (certainly I) do not have enough information about these beings to form a scientific conclusion, so we just go with whatever term we think applies to what we've experienced. Some call them angels and demons, or good fairies and bad, perhaps elves, gnomes, or many other names. I prefer the term fairies, but only for lack of a better name, as I'm pretty sure only they know their true identity(ies). What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment